Senior Database Developer
As a data developer/scientist, you are expected to work on the research, design and development of big data driven investment services applications. Our applications are written in C# .NET MVC/CORE using with SQL Server and MongoDB as databases.
You will participate in the design and development of our new investment services initiatives, as well as speeding up existing applications by tuning database performance. This is a role with significant growth potentials within a fast-paced development environment.
- 5+ years of working experience in SQL Server development and performance tuning.
- 2+ years of working experience in MongoDB development and performance tuning.
- Excellent experience with SQL coding, performance tuning on stored procedures/functions, indexing.
- Knowledge of big data driven natural language processing and machine learning/AI.
- Working experience in ASP.NET and C# programming.
- Fundamental knowledge of .NET platform tools, utilities, MS Visual Studio, MongoDB tools and utilities.
- Working knowledge of Web Services, WebAPI, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good client interfacing skills.Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.Knowledge of software and hardware logical and physical deployment options and related security and performance concerns and solutions.Good documentation skills are necessary.Experience in a software development environment with high quality assurance standards is required.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related.
- Accept responsibility and Personal accountability.
- Highly logical, proactive, and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently or as a member of a team.
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and adaptability in approach to work.
- Demonstrate effective teamwork and working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Demonstrate a self-directed approach to learning new technologies in the field; pursue professional development.
- Take personal ownership (going beyond assigned tasks to make project better, identifies and reports issues, demonstrates strong concern for client and initiatives).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com