Our Client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Quality Process Analyst for one of our aerospace manufacturing clients located in Middletown, NY. This is a full-time, temp-to-possible hire opportunity – for day shift. This is an opportunity with a rapidly expanding company in a constantly growing industry.
The Quality Analyst will be reviewing manufacturing process data and analyzing the data to assist operations, to enhance setups and define newly prescribed specifications to enhance production flow where possible. Must know LEAN Manufacturing Practices and 6 Sigma.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Must have a strong math background.
- Must have experience with data analysis and spreadsheets
- Must Know 6 Sigma
- Must be able to communicate clearly within departmental management and with upper level management.
- Must be familiar with LEAN manufacturing process environments
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Ability to interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances is a plus but not required
- Experience working in quality is a plus
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Must be able to write and verbalize information clearly in English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
- Participate in cross-training efforts interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org