My client seeks a suitable candidate for the position of Managing Director.
The successful candidate will be a highly seasoned and experienced Certified Public Accounting currently registered in the State of Georgia. The right person will have a minimum of twelve years experience inclusive of at least five progressive years with a Big Four Audit Firm. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and proficient in accounting, bookkeeping, and tax preparation for individuals and corporations.
This position works out of the two locations – Chamblee and Jonesboro areas – where tax preparation, tax resolution, accounting, and bookkeeping operations are located. Once orientation is completed, he/she will begin training and working in the position as Managing Director driving the growth and development of the business through client acquisition, supervising all employees, and managing the needs of every client.
The company will ensure that the support you need to be successful. She/he support will include:
- Proper systems and office equipment/furnishings.
- A team of qualified staff.
- A monthly marketing budget.
- A training budget.
- Allowance for annual IRS Tax Conference attendance, which is mandatory
- Allowance for annual CPE Requirements will be mandatory
- An annual operating budget
- Stay current of United States and International Accounting Rules and Regulations.
- Stay current of U.S. State and Federal rules, regulations, and laws that relate to the preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Stay current of all Company policies and procedures and ensure that all Company affairs are conducted in a manner which adheres to all regulatory compliance requirements by which the Company’s affairs are governed.
- Actively recruit, retain, supervise and develop staff to meet the growing demands of clients.
- Ensure all employees are supervised and managed to perform their functions in strict accord to Company policies and procedures and applicable accounting, income tax rules, regulations, and laws. To develop and train staff as well as provide oversight to Office Teams. To provide oversight to all activities including bookkeeping, office administration, and office oversight.
- Annual base salary compensation will depend on the existing client or book of business you can bring to the firm, and your experience. Salary will be reviewed after 90 days.
- After 90 days, eligibility for company benefits includes health insurance; dental insurance; vision care, retirement programs and fifteen (15) paid vacation days per year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com