- Minimum 3 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing and/or operations environment
- Minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. and either trade/tech school, apprenticeship experience or related trade experience in mechanical or electromechanical disciples.
- Must have excellent mechanical aptitudes/skills; capable of repairing factory equipment with close tolerance mechanicals.
- Prefer some experience working with mechanical punch presses, machinery controls, safety equipment, paint and or powder coating equipment.
- Capable of operating all standard machinery in LSI factory, including: radial arm saw, cut-off saws, hammer-drill, band saw, drill presses, manual brake and shear.
- Capable of troubleshooting electrical systems with amp-probe, ammeter, voltmeter, continuity tester.
- Valid NY State Driver’s License, with reliable transportation.
- Capable of using basic instrumentation, including: micrometers, calipers, multimeters, etc.
The hours are Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org