Loyalty and Insight Manager
About The Role
Your main goal is to increase revenue, throughout sales and visits to Annual Pass holders. You will ensure high pass holder satisfaction level, through development of strong and compelling Annual Pass programs. Your goal will be to secure the highest possible renewal level percent an KPI’s including satisfaction and CAPEX performance.
- Develop and execute strategies for Annual Pass Programs (AP) (products, communication, benefits) covering both recruitment and renewal programs including cooperation with other Merlin attractions.
- Ensure in Park and home page membership information and signage is current and up-to-date.
- Manage membership database and ensure it is up to date and accurate meeting legal requirements.
- Work together with guest service and ticket sales team to ensure training in AP program and AP up-sell to guests.
- Prepare promotional calendar for renewals and recruit.
- Ensure ongoing reporting on AP performance and implement necessary corrective actions to reach sales goals and guest attendance targets.
- Ensure a relevant and appealing benefit program.
- Execute relevant research plan covering pre-visit, during and post visit including support the Sales and Marketing Director in product development research and other ad hoc research requirements.
- Analyze data and develop research management reports with recommendations. (Brand Manager responsible for Brand/Media tracking).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Loyalty, Research, Business Administration, Communications and have experience in a theme park, hotel, resort or attraction we would love to meet you. We are looking for a person with strong experience developing and managing loyalty programs.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex problems in a simple and clear way, as well as,a ability to motivate teams and collaborate effectively with cross-functional peers. You need to have a track record of exceeding commercial targets and objectives and demonstrated experience managing (research) agencies.
- Proven ability to manage a large volume of work effectively and efficiently and advanced computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite of projects . Solid understanding of consumer and brand research.