General Maintenance will have experience in plumbing, carpentry, mechanical, HVAC, forklift, compressor, and pneuniatics maintenance.
Reports to the Facilities Maintenance once Manager. Responsible for routine preventative maintenance, plumbing repairs, carpentry, HVAC, forklift, compressor and pneumatics, rind building repairs as required.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and make necessary repairs in timely manner
- Report facility problems to Senior Elect/Ma iut Technician or Plant Manage
- Work on assigned
- Maintain the overall orderliness of maintenance area and organization of replacement components
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely
- Complete last minute lssks as need
- Maintain production equipment to ensurg customer requirements are met
- Flexibility in working schedules including weekends as needed based on business necessity
- Duties and tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent- documentation required
- Must meet definition of US person defined by ITAR- documentation required Strong knowledge of mechanical assemblies
- Experience with repairing hydraulics & ability to run hydra ul ie lines Experience in FfVAC
- Experience in Carpentry
- Expeience in Compressor & Pneumatics Experience in Plumbing
- Ability to mm ii -task and prioritize multiple projects, with minimal supervision
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English Excellent afendance
- Ability to comply with OSHA regulations
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the areas plumbing, carpentry, irtcchanical, HVAC etc.
Physical Demands/Wom Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, and communicate.
- The employee must frequently lift or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment may be loud.
- Must be able to use require personal protection equipment (PPE). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals ‘with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment that is fast paced with a strong commitment to accountability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org