- Coordinate, administer and monitor the maintenance, repair, replacement and logistics of company vehicles.
- Ensure preventive maintenance programs are carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance.
- Supervise and if necessary undertake the timely repair and servicing of damaged vehicles in order to minimise downtime
- Manage the inventory of spares parts for vehicles, in coordination with the Logistics Manager, in order to ensure an adequate supply of spares
- Control transfer and movement of vehicles between project locations as required by operations
- Provide recommendations for lowering vehicle-operating expenses and reduce idle time of vehicles
- Ensure all vehicle operation policies and systems are up to date and enforced within field operations
- Regularly review and update vehicle fleet related policies at least once a year.
- Maintain vehicle workshop in order to provide timely servicing/repairing of vehicles
- Most importantly they want someone with DOT Compliance Knowledge and who has experience in Auto Transportation/ Shipping Experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org