Client is seeking an Enterprise Architect to provide high-level guidance regarding system, infrastructure, and process design for the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate.
- Provide analysis, planning, design, development, documentation, assessment, review and management of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) architecture products to align enterprise strategy, plans, and requirements with the mission, goals, structure, and processes of Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force (AF) Enterprise Systems.
- Analyze, plan, design, implement, and oversee enterprise architecture models at four levels: Business, Application, Data, and Technology based on The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
- Support analysis, planning, design, development, documentation, modification, testing, implementation, application, training and support of new and improved application systems to meet the business requirements, organization’s IT architecture and customer’s needs.
- Application systems include Sparx Enterprise Architect (Sparx EA), Rational System Architect (RSA), and Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS), etc.
- Provide analysis, assessment and application of other enterprise strategies, plans, and requirements including DoDAF, Joint Information Environment (JIE), Department of Defense Information Enterprise Architecture (DoDIEA), Joint Capability Area (JCA), Joint Capability Systems Function List (JCSFL), and Portfolio Program System Performance-Based Requirement
- Analyze, develop, and implement process(es) to create the enterprise architecture products in Sparx EA and RSA and establish traceability between the Cyber Integration Division System Requirements and the AFNet Enterprise Architecture
- Provide analysis, development, implementation and training of process(es) to create Cyber Integration program-level solution architecture compliant with the higher level architectures required by DoD and AF Architecture guidelines and directives
- Provide analysis, support, transfer, and management of Traceability between Requirements and Enterprise Architectures developed by Sparx EA (Enterprise Architect) and RSA (Rational System Architect).
- Conduct a variety of systems engineering tasks related to the enterprise architecture of complex technology systems.
- Ensure integration of processes of methodologies to enhance performance of the total system.
- Apply leading edge principles, theories and concepts to solve the most complex technical problems of critical importance to the organization’s technical direction.
- 10+ years experience in enterprise architecture and cyber systems integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Must have proven experience as an enterprise architect including architecture development using Sparx Enterprise Architect and Rational System Architect (RSA).
- Excellent knowledge of the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Unified Profile for DoDAF/MODAF (UPDM), and system engineering processes.
- Must have an understanding of Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) and cyber security.
- Comfortable interacting heavily with clients and end users to assess current state of systems and architecture, as well as future needs.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Requires good communications skills and the ability to work professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Must be a US citizen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com