- Perform engineering analysis necessary for the production design, application and testing of axle/suspension components and systems.
- This will include the use of CAE tools such as Creo Parametric and Creo Simulation.
- Interface with all aspects of engineering to meet customer requirements with focus on project timing, product design, test plans and prototype builds.
- Work with designers to release detailed drawing packages.
- Review supplier variances, provide variance disposition recommendations and supporting documentation.
- Establish good working relationships with team members, outside suppliers, customers and various internal groups.
- BSME (MSME preferred) with 2-3 years of direct, practical experience. Will consider entry level engineer with co-op experience.
- Experience with specialty and defense vehicle products and systems
- Design experience with structural components (forgings, castings, weldments)
- Understanding of vehicle systems and dynamics
- Experience with geared systems would be a plus
- Extremely good communication skills of all types are a must
- Well versed with all MS Windows software
- Excellent understanding of static analysis, and familiar with fundamentals of dynamic and kinematic studies
- Working knowledge of 8D Problem solving tools
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Understand ISO/TS quality system
- This is an ITAR compliant position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org