What do I mean by In-house vs Recruitment Agencies?
In-house recruiters: Works In-house, sourcing candidates for lots of roles in the same company and pass on resumes to their account managers.
Recruitment Agencies: Recruitment Agencies cover every part of the hiring process in multiple industries, including sourcing, background check, interviewing, and onboarding candidates.
- Handle high volume recruitment in multiple industries
- Results-Driven (Recruitment Agencies are commission based)
- Much quicker due to the volume of positions
- May cost more
- In-house only work in 1 company
- Base Salary (usually have low commission)
- Handle low volume positions
I hope this article has given you value and gives you some ideas on how you can utilize this for your business. If you’d like to see how something like this would fit into your business, do not hesitate to contact Me at:
678–666–0333 EX 302
I also can be emailed at: