Everyone at MY HR brings strong industry partners to the table and this coupled with our vast industry knowledge gives us the edge needed in this fast-paced environment. Below are various services we offer also we can customize these services according to client specific needs…
- Manage the recruitment process directly with the hiring managers
- Act as the primary recruitment resource for jobs supported
- Actively promote the client’s employment brand
- Manage the applicant tracking
- Incorporate and promote all applicant sources, including employee referrals, user groups, job posting boards, etc.
- Provide human contact with the hiring manager and candidates as needed throughout the process
- Take the job from the initial level from the hiring manager and support to the closing process
- Assess each candidate against job specific criteria
- We have a direct sourcing capability
- Complete on boarding process for new hire include background check, drug testing, education verification, employment eligibility verification and reference check
Delivering quality work on time is a benchmark MYHR-RPO never compromises on. The MYHR-RPO team is equipped to handle all recruitment and hiring needs. The team is trained to follow all industry specific standards so that the client remains in the loop at every step of the way. All paper work is handled efficiently which enables the client to have a detailed report on the project status.
MYHR-RPO appoints a highly proficient and dedicated recruiter to manage all tasks related torecruitment. The Dedicated Recruiter will be responsible for managing talent acquisition with theprimary aim of thorough resource utilization. The assigned professional will have expertise to handle allfunctions related to recruitment including, candidate sourcing, screening, interview processes, and final recruiting.
- We also can provide account Manager in charge of the accounts
- Recruiter with an experience of 3.5 years and more
- Well versed with positions such as fulltime, Contract & Contract to Hire.
- Experience of working with niche technologies and executive searches including Federal Government
- requirements with TOP SECRET and SECRET CLEARANCE requirements.
- Execution of at least three jobs per day
- Profile sourcing from topnotch job boards (Dice, Career Builder, Monster, Net-Temps, Ladders, Job
- Circle, Indeed, Google, Internal Database-30 Lakh Resumes etc.)
- Profile sourcing from Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Candidate screening as per job profile description
- Work authorization Status and Education Details during Qualified Submittal round
- If required we can obtain RTR (Right to Represent) during Qualified Submittal
- A minimum of 2 to 3 Qualified Submittals per day depending on order line ups
- Resume screening by Quality Executive and Accounts Manager
- Interview Processes
MYHR-RPO boasts of a Dedicated Scouring Specialist who canvasses online portals, job boards, internal databases, LinkedIn, and many other sources for recruit-worthy profiles. The dedicated sourcer will be considered to provide these services along with specific needs for all designations within the organization.
- A Dedicated Scouring Agent for every account
- Each sourcer usually has more than 3.5 years of experience
- At least three job orders executed on a daily basis
- Profile sourcing from top notch job boards (Dice, Career Builder, Monster, Net-Temps, Ladders,
- Jobs Circle, Indeed, Google, Internal Database-30 Lakh Resumes etc.)
- 35+ Resumes per day depending on order line ups
- Weekly quality call to evaluate the sourcer performance
- Send and collect back complete job application
- Reference check, background check, education verification, EEOC compliance, Employment eligibility (E- Verify).
- Complete and enter the candidate in to your ATS.
- Weekly quality call to ensure and verify the performance